We have two new schemes:
• Ophthalmological diseases (Inherited Retinal Disorders)
• Lung Cancer [Tissue] - new and emerging biomarkers
and extensions to scope for three existing schemes:
• Rare Neurological Disease
• PIK3CA testing in Breast Cancer
• Lung cancer [tissue]
We offer a number of options to help laboratories manage the costs of EQA participation and EMQN membership.
• Membership of EMQN is FREE
• We offer a 7.5% discount for 6 or more EQA schemes purchased, with this increasing to a 15% discount when 12 or more EQA schemes have been purchased
• Discounted participation in our EQA activities for laboratories in developing / evolving economies
• Some EQA scheme are FREE to participate in
EMQN is greatly saddened to hear of the death of our friend, colleague and mentor Jean-Jacques Cassiman, aged 79. “JJ” was a founder member of EMQN, and was at the centre of many projects aimed at improving the quality of genetics services in Europe.
After successfully achieving CPD accreditation status via CPD UK, EMQN CIC will continue in 2023 (and beyond) to focus on formally recognising the educational achievements of its community of volunteer expert EQA assessment team members.
We are certain that CPD accreditation will add value to being a volunteer with EMQN CIC and fulfill the individual needs of the experts who support us, whilst simultaneously ensuring a structured and identifiable approach to learning.
We provide ISO 17043 accredited External Quality Assessment (EQA) or Proficiency Testing (PT) schemes which are designed to test the whole analytical process of a molecular diagnostics laboratory including the ability to interpret data in the light of clinical information supplied with a referral, and to produce a clear and accurate report.
Membership of EMQN gives your laboratory access to world class resources in genomics to help improve your performance.
Validated genotypes published for 2022 Molecular Pathology, DNA Sequencing – Sanger, Pharmacogenetics and Rare Neur… https://t.co/zXpQW8L5Gr
EMQN 2023 EQA Scheme Registration is now Open - https://t.co/f148jv1uYy
EMQN CIC to formally CPD accredit participation of EQA Assessors in 2023 - https://t.co/wJ5b6a1nfx
EMQN will be at the ECP 2022 in Basel where we are presenting a Poster and a Lecture. Hope to see you there!… https://t.co/EsF0YzIk0W
Final Results Published for 2022 Germline EQA schemes - https://t.co/y4pOWI4ejX