EMQN EQA Registration is now open and our 2024 schemes are available for purchase.
We have 6 new schemes this year:
- Hereditary Amyloidosis
- Rare neuromuscular disorders (NMD)
- Breast cancer (ESR1) [Plasma]
- Urothelial / bladder Cancer (FGFR) [tissue]
- DPYD/UGT1A1 (Pharmacogenetics)
- DNA Sequencing - NGS (v Germline) CNV testing
Click below to view our catalogue and register:
We offer a number of options to help laboratories manage the costs of EQA participation and EMQN membership.
• Membership of EMQN is FREE
• We offer a 7.5% discount for 6 or more EQA schemes purchased, with this increasing to a 15% discount when 12 or more EQA schemes have been purchased
• Discounted participation in our EQA activities for laboratories in developing / evolving economies
• Some EQA scheme are FREE to participate in
After successfully achieving CPD accreditation status via CPD UK, EMQN CIC will continue in 2023 (and beyond) to focus on formally recognising the educational achievements of its community of volunteer expert EQA assessment team members.
We are certain that CPD accreditation will add value to being a volunteer with EMQN CIC and fulfill the individual needs of the experts who support us, whilst simultaneously ensuring a structured and identifiable approach to learning.
We provide ISO 17043 accredited External Quality Assessment (EQA) or Proficiency Testing (PT) schemes which are designed to test the whole analytical process of a molecular diagnostics laboratory including the ability to interpret data in the light of clinical information supplied with a referral, and to produce a clear and accurate report.
Membership of EMQN gives your laboratory access to world class resources in genomics to help improve your performance.
The latest news and press releases