The website plays an important part in the operation of EMQN. The web address is www.emqn.org
To participate in our EQA schemes you need to be a registered member of EMQN. There is a charge for this which is payable EVERY year. Registered members of EMQN get an account for their laboratory on the EMQN website. The account allows users to:
- Register for, and participate in, our EQA schemes,
- Manage your EQA schemes, return EQA results, view EQA scheme status, review EQA performance from previous years,
- View and download your EQA reports (and past EQA reports),
- Check all scheme purchases,
- Download copies of certificates of participation,
- Add/delete additional staff members,
- Update contact information.
For information on how to use the website to register for an EQA scheme, see the EMQN website user guide (available from the News page).