Following the commencement of the UK Government’s Brexit negotiations we have had a few enquiries from participants from continental Europe regarding the continuation of the EMQN service to our users.
EMQN would like to reassure all of its users that, regardless of the outcome of the negotiations, we will continue to:
- Provide our services to all laboratories and centres across Europe and the rest of the world;
- Continue to offer accredited, professionally led EQAs in Genomics;
- Continue to accept EQA results submission in a number of European languages;
- Assess EQA results against relevant European and international guidelines;
- Recruit assessors from participating countries;
- Work with international experts;
- Work with our collaborators;
- Raise awareness in quality issues relating to Molecular Genetics, Molecular Pathology and Genomic technologies worldwide.
EMQN aims to offer high quality EQAs as well as support to our users. Our staff are here to help you with any enquiries.
EMQN would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support.
We trust that you will continue to use our services in the future.